Need some help, inspiration or answers? You came to the right place! This post aggregates all the tips and tutorials we’ve published so far.
We’ll keep it updated it as new content arrives, so you’d better add it to your bookmarks…
Enjoy our FAQ and keep this in mind: every feature on Toornament is free to use!
- Start here
- How to run your tournaments, step by step example guides
- How to make great tournaments
- Detailed Statistics
- How to find a League Of Legends Match ID
- How to get your Dota 2 Match ID
- BloodBowl 2 Advanced Statistics
- Tools and In-Game Integration
- How to use the “Pick & Ban” feature for Hearthstone
- In case you ever need a Hearthstone Deckbuilder
- LoL: how to use the Tournament Codes
- CS:GO – How to use Toornament with eBot
- CS:GO – How to use Toornament with AdminBot
- Missing Discipline
- Create your structure
- Which tournament format should you pick? A quick guide
- How many phases do you want in your tournament?
- You can change the size of your tournament
- Make your own March Madness on Toornament!
Seeding & Matches
- Configure your matches
- How to define your match format
- Tips: setup the Double Round Robin format
- The Pairing Table
- Why you need to validate Groups
- Scores, results and report
- Tournament management
- How do I delete, or archive my tournament?
- Can I run a private tournament?
- How to manage your admins permissions
- Participants management
- Guides and Tutorials
- General Advice
- Using Toornament as a Media
- Why it matters to (full)fill your tournament with information
- Your new tournament home page shall look good
- How we can help you promote your tournament
- 5 tips to promote your tournament
- Beta Public API
- Other guides and advices