|We are currently awaiting for Riot Games to fix an issue with their API, preventing the generation of Tournament Codes.|
We’re happy to report that Toornament now fully supports League Of Legends Tournament Codes!
These codes will help you tremendously by putting your participants in the right lobbies and automatically retrieve scores from their games and results for their matches. Here’s how it works:
- 1. Create a LoL Competition in Toornament
- 2. Enable the “Tournament Code” functionality in “Settings” -> “League of Legends” and fill in the necessary information. Beware though, once you’ve validated, there is no going back, so please make sure to double check your settings!
- 3. Participants can then find the Tournament Code on the match page in their Participant Dashboard:
- 4. Launch the LoL client and select “Play”. Then click on the Tournament button (with a little trophy on it) in the top-right corner, and paste your code in the field.
Important: the participants must have their Summoner Name. The summoner name is used to match the result between Riot servers and our servers.
You’re set! The post-match results will automatically show in Toornament, and the advanced statistics like picks and K/D/A. Running a great LoL tournament is now easier than ever!
- Organizers can find any and all Tournament Codes on the Matches page in the Organizer Dashboard, in case they want to spectate for example:
- If all the participants leave the game during the Pick & Ban phase or during the early game, they can rejoin it with the same code. The game will be reset but the code, results and stats will still work.