This year Dota 2 largest tournament is poised to be the largest tournament in Esport history. With a jaw-dropping $17M prize money, heavy logistics and all the best teams in the world, the 5th installment of Valve’s own Esport event looks better than ever.
It will also be a long run effort for all participants, as the tournament will follow 3 different steps over a record span of 14 days!
- Wild Card tournament on Sunday, July 26
- Group stage on July 27-30
- Main event on August 3-8
We will cover 100% of the matches and provide you with all results, scores, stats, stream and VODs links. Enjoy !
- Format: Double Elimination, no Grand Finals
- Top two teams advance to group stage
- Bottom two teams are eliminated
- All matches are best of three
Toornament Widget for the Wild Card tournament. Feel free to share and embed it everywhere!
Get the embed code and the customisation options here: https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/55ae20d8140ba0ef608b485d/
- Format: Group
- Two groups of eight teams
- Teams play every other team in their group in a best of 2
- Top four teams in each group advance to upper bracket of the Main Event
- Bottom four teams in each group advance to lower bracket of the Main Event
- Format: Double Elimination, Grand Finals
- Sixteen teams play in a double elimination format over six days
- Eight teams begin in the upper bracket, eight in the lower bracket
- First lower bracket game is best of one, Grand Finals are best of five, all others are best of three
Toornament Widget for the Group stage and Main Event tournaments. Feel free to share and embed it everywhere!
Get the embed code and the customisation options here: https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/5559ebda150ba0be7c8b4569/